Parent Volunteers from the NAS Surrey Branch publish a newsletter every two months. It includes:
- A calendar of all our meetings – on Zoom and in-person around Surrey
- Details of upcoming talks, webinars and seminars
- Information about family activities
- News and information, including details of consultations
- Information specifically for autistic adults and people who know them
- Requests for participation in research projects
You can sign up to have the newsletter emailed to you for free every two months here.
The Branch is part of The National Autistic Society which exists to champion the rights and interests of all people with autistic spectrum disorders and to ensure that they and their families receive quality services appropriate to their needs.
The National Autistic Society is a registered charity, number 269425 – this is also the charity number for the branch. The NAS is a company limited by guarantee: number 1205298.