We publish a newsletter every two months which you can receive by email by becoming a member of the branch (free of charge).
You can download the current issue using the link on the right.
Every issue includes:
- A calendar of all our meetings – on Zoom and in-person around Surrey
- Details of upcoming talks, webinars and seminars
- Information about family activities
- News and information, including details of consultations
- Information specifically for autistic adults and people who know them
- Requests for participation in research projects
We are a local Branch of the National Autistic Society which works for autistic people and runs services such as schools, clubs and adult centres. It has over 20,000 members, over 100 local branches and works in partnership with more than 50 local autism societies.
The NAS exists to transform lives by being a trusted source of support and practical advice for autistic people and their families at key stages in life and change attitudes by working with businesses, policymakers, autism professionals and the public to reduce isolation and open up opportunities in society as a whole.
National Autistic Society, 393 City Rd, London EC1V 1NG www.autism.org.uk. Registered charity, number 269425. Company limited by guarantee number 1205298.
The National Autistic Society is a registered charity, number 269425 – this is also the charity number for the branch. The NAS is a company limited by guarantee: number 1205298.