The NAS Surrey Service in Godalming is run by NAS professionals from the NAS Resource Centre in Godalming (not by volunteers at NAS Surrey Branch).
They offer support including:
- 8 week Stepping Up for Autism courses for parents
- 1:1 support for parents (either 3 or 6 sessions)
- Direct work with children aged 8 – 16 years
- Transition work with young people aged 16-18 years
- Parent/carer workshops on specialist topics
- Clinics at family centres offering 1:1 advice
- Autism training for schools and professionals
- Free & inclusive ‘family fun days’ during school holidays
Please download and complete this referral form to apply.
You can contact the NAS Family Support Service directly by email: Surrey.email@example.com or Tel: 01483 521 743 for more information.
Services are open to all autistic children and young people and their families, or those who are on a diagnosis pathway, who live in Surrey.
Youth Club for autistic young people
The NAS Surrey Service also runs a youth club in Godalming for autistic young people with a wide variety of fun activities in a safe, structured and autism-friendly environment.
Everyone gets time to meet new friends, learn and play. The club aims to help children and young people to grow and develop their communication and social skills, become more independent, develop their confidence and boost self-esteem.
The club meets on Tuesdays during term-time from 7.00 – 9.00 pm, and is open to any autistic young person aged 11 – 18 who lives in Surrey. To apply for a place for their young person, parents must complete a self-referral form available from Surrey.firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01483 521 743.
Cost: £5 per session (£2.50 for families on income support or for second siblings).
Find out more on Facebook @NasSurreyResourceCentre.